Blue Star Status Review
Blue Star Status is more of a nootropic and general health formula, than a testosterone booster.
It might help you with libido thanks to LongJack extract that’s inside. But in terms of the testosterone boost, it’s not your most reliable product.
> Contains Ashwagandha which is an adaptogen and nootropic
> LongJack Extract is shown to boost low libido
> Only a few ingredients that have a slight impact on testosterone
> Contains a high dose of DIM which can be detrimental to testosterone levels, ironically
> Extremely high price for only 1 month of serving
Some of these ingredients boost libido, and some lower cortisol. But there are only a few components in this product that are proven to directly boost testosterone.
So, can Blue Star Status be considered a legitimate T-enhancer? Or is it just a waste of your time and money?
Let’s find out by looking at its benefits, ingredients, and pros and cons.
Pros and Cons of Blue Star Status
Blue Start Status pros and cons – that’s always been a hot topic among T-boosters.
Let’s begin with the pros first, shall we?
For starters, this product contains Longjack. This ingredient helps you boost libido and sex drive. However, it doesn’t directly affect testosterone.
Going deeper, it suppresses cortisol production in your body, which can indirectly help with your testosterone levels. This is because cortisol negatively affects testosterone; when one goes up, the other one drops down. Ashwagandha is also shown to boost fertility, too. 
However, there are also some downsides to Blue Star Status. The first one its insanely high price of $70 for only 30 servings. It better be a revolutionary product, because such a high price demands top quality.
Secondly, we have a proprietary blend in Blue Star Status. Proprietary blends are mixes of ingredients which only show their combined dosages. But don’t show you their individual doses.
Lastly, Blue Star Status contains a high dosage of DIM – 108mg. Although this ingredient helps reduce estrogen in doses lower than 50mg, it does the opposite in higher doses – increasing estrogen and reducing testosterone. This leads to ‘man boobs’ and an enlarged prostate in some men. 
- Longjack boosts libido in men
- Ashwagandha helps combat stress and cortisol
- A high price that isn’t justified by results
- Contains a proprietary blend
- Uses a high dose of DIM which can cause estrogen problems in men
Dosage | How To Use
You’re instructed to take 3 capsules of Blue Star Status in the morning. It doesn’t matter if you take it with food or on an empty stomach.
With 30 servings per bottle and a crazy-high price of $70, Blue Star Status is obviously aiming at customers with deeper pockets here. But do the benefits justify its high price tag? We’ll soon find out!
You Might Also Like: A Detailed Guide To Testosterone
For starters, Blue Star Status is a natural testosterone booster. Which means, its main goal is to elevate your male hormone, strength, and libido using safe and natural ingredients.
This is nothing new, every testosterone booster claims such benefits. So what exactly does make Blue Star Status stand out from the rest?
From what we’ve seen so far, the only thing that stands out is its high price, costing $70 per bottle. That’s not something that everyone can afford.
We’ll have to take a look at the ingredients to see if they justify such an investment.
Here we have a classic combination of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6. It’s a great formula for improving sleep quality and covering some vitamin and mineral deficiencies, but don’t expect miracles in terms of boosting testosterone. 
Let’s have a look at each ingredient separately;
- Vitamin B6 – important for countless functions in the body, primarily brain, nerve, and immune system functioning. It helps boost testosterone, but only if you’re deficient in it, which many people aren’t. 
- Zinc – Regulates hormone health. If you’re deficient in it, supplementing can boost your testosterone. A study from 2016 that tested the effectiveness of zinc supplementation found that men who had hypogonadism (testosterone deficiency) benefited the most from zinc supplementation . See my in-depth review on zinc here: Everything About Zinc and Testosterone.
- Magnesium – An essential mineral linked to relaxation, improved sleep, and better muscle functioning. One study found that men who take magnesium regularly have higher T-levels. However, those who train and take Mg supplements on top of that, experience the biggest benefits . If you want to know more about magnesium, see my detailed review here; Will Magnesium Enhance Your Testosterone? Find out!
Unlike other proprietary blends, Blue Star Status have decided to reveal the ingredients and dosages in this blend.
It’s a great policy by Blue Star Nutraceuticals, one that more supplement companies should follow!
But that’s as good as it gets with Status Blend. In terms of ingredients themselves, we were quite disappointed.
None of the ingredients in the blend have any direct impact on testosterone. They only have some minor impact on cognition and general health.
See for yourself:
- Ashwagandha (KSM-66) – An adaptogenic herb, it helps your body combat stress, along with improving stamina and libido. We can see how it can affect testosterone, by reducing cortisol in your body. However, studies are lacking in terms of Ashwagandha’s direct effect on testosterone levels.
- Longjack Extract – Studies show it to be a potent libido and virility enhancer. It’s also good for anyone who’s suffering from erectile dysfunction, as it’s shown to greatly reduce the symptoms.
- 3,3′ – Diindolylmethane (DIM) – In lower dose ranges, it’s a good aromatase inhibitor, meaning it prevents your testosterone from converting to estrogen. However, in doses higher than 50mg, it produces a countereffect – causing you to produce more of a female hormone. Since Blue Star Status has a whopping 108mg of DIM, it will likely cause you more harm than good.
- Trigonella Foenum (Fenugreek) – Improves sex drive and libido in some men. It can also increase estrogen in doses higher than 500mg. Blue Star Status contains only 100mg – not even close to the optimal dosage.
XD Delivery Technology™ (Proprietary Blend)
Just when we thought that Blue Star Status uses fair and honest policy with their ingredients, we came across their XD Delivery Technology Blend.
This one, unlike their Status Blend, doesn’t show the dosage of the ingredients. This means, you’re left guessing how much of each ingredient is inside this blend.
On top of this, none of the ingredients in the blend have any effect on libido or testosterone whatsoever. Instead, they’re put for general health benefits and to promote the bioavailability of the other ingredients in Blue Star Status.
What Others Say
There are a lot of negative customer reviews about Blue Star Status – a lot more than we’d like to see. Many users report different Blue Star Status pros and cons.
See what they had to say:
“Hopefully I can save future purchasers some money… I workout and I saw no difference in my body, energy, concentration or anything else. Not the slightest difference and there are other products with better feedback that supposedly do the same as this was advertised to do. I was a little gullible to the advertising and disregarded the price as I hoped it would deliver the results. Disappointed purchaser.” – L. Smith (Amazon Customer)
“They seem to work well so far! Definitely notice a decrease in muscle recovery time. Only complaint – when I received the item, several capsules were busted, and the powder was all over the other pills. Now you taste the powder each time you take a pill.” – YEET (Amazon Customer)
“My first purchase felt okay I was energetic and noticed some improvement in my physique but my second supply smells different and after taking it I don’t feel its effect in my system not sure why.” – Paul G. (Amazon Customer)
One user reported suffering from kidney stones after taking Blue Star Status for a period of time. In the user’s own words;
“I can’t really rate this product, since I stopped using it…soon after I started using it for mental clarity, which it worked fine for, I started getting kidney stones that required a trip to the Emergency Room of the local hospital, where a scan showed two stones and a boatload of powder in my bladder. I stopped using the product, flushed out the stones and powder, waited a week and tried the product again, and within a couple of days, had stones and pain once again. this was the only change to my diet during those two weeks, so I am convinced this was the culprit, however the folks at Blue Star are only convinced that their product does not produce kidney stones…they were not even open to the possibility of it, but since I have stopped taking their product, I have not had any pain nor another kidney stone. Basically, their only response to my emails was that I purchased the wrong product for mental clarity. My response was that it was highly doubtful that I would use their products ever again.”
Other side effects linked to Blue Star Status;
- Upset Stomach
Having trouble finding a reliable T-Enhancer? See Our Guide on Using Testosterone Supplements
So, is Blue Star Status from Blue Star Nutraceuticals the product you need?
As always, you should ask yourself what your goals are. If you’re looking for cognitive and libido boost, then Blue Star Status might just be the product you need. Containing ashwagandha and LongJack extract, it will lower your cortisol and increase libido.
But if you’re looking to boost your testosterone, then Blue Star status might disappoint you. It only uses one ingredient that has a direct impact on testosterone, and that’s zinc. But it’s missing key ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid and Vitamin D3.
It also contains a high dose of DIM (108mg), which is shown to cause excess estrogen production in men. This, in turn, leads to an enlarged prostate, man boobs, and excess belly fat.
So to recap, here’s what you can expect from Blue Star Status;
- Increased Libido
- Lower Cortisol Levels
- Side effects from a high dose of DIM (man boobs, prostate problems)
- No direct benefits for testosterone
Not what you’re looking for? See my in-depth guide on testosterone supplements here: Most Effective Testosterone Enhancers 2018.