Z-Force by Dymatize Review
Z-Force by Dymatize is basically a ZMA formula with the addition of Vitamin C and E. These two vitamins are great antioxidants, but most of us already get plenty of them through our diet.
In terms of overall effectiveness, this product has an incomplete profile which greatly diminishes its benefits. It also comes with a high dose of zinc which is shown to cause negative side effects.
Find out if this product is worth your time and money below…
> Uses zinc and magnesium which are important for testosterone production
> Cheap price
> Vitamins C and E are great antioxidants
> Uses only 1 serving a day, not enough for sustained benefits
> Contains a high dose of zinc (200% RDA) which can result in extreme stomach pain, diarrhea, and nausea
> Incomplete profile (missing Vitamin D3, D-AA Fenugreek, and Oyster Extract)
> The product uses fat-soluble vitamins but is taken on an empty stomach (you need to eat a source of fat with fat-soluble vitamins in order for them to work)
Here’s our review on Z-Force by Dymatize. In order to determine this product’s value and effectiveness, we’ve gone over its ingredients, servings, dosage, and side effects.
This will give us a full picture of how this product works, and if it’s safe for long-term use.
So without further delay, let’s jump straight into the review!
Pros and Cons of Z-Force by Dymatize
- Uses zinc and magnesium which are important for testosterone production
- Vitamin C and E are great natural antioxidants
- Cheap price, $0.35 per serving (about $12 for the entire bottle)
- Incomplete ingredient profile (Missing the most important Vitamin D3, and also D-Aspartic Acid and Fenugreek)
- Uses high doses of zinc which can interfere with digestion and can lead to extreme stomach pain and diarrhea
- Z-Force’s label reads that you should take it on an empty stomach, but the product contains fat-soluble vitamins which need to be taken with food in order to work.
- Only 1 serving per day, not enough for sustained benefits
Claimed benefits for Z-Force by Dymatize:
- Anabolic and Antioxidant Support
- Increases Testosterone
- Promotes Muscle Strength
Let’s check out the dosage and ingredients of the product to see if they justify these claims.
Dosage | How To Use
Z-Force by Dymatize uses 1 serving of 3 capsules per day. Ideally, you should take 3 capsules of this supplement before going to bed.
If you’re a woman, then take 2 capsules while applying the same rules from the above.
However, although the instructions read that you should take this product on an empty stomach, we have to say this isn’t the smartest idea.
This is primarily due to zinc that’s in the supplement. Which can cause a lot of stomach pain and upset if you take it on an empty stomach.
We’ll touch upon this later. For now, let’s cover the other issue we have with Z-Force’s dosage, and it’s the number of daily servings.
Are The Servings Optimal in Z-Force by Dymatize?
With only 1 serving per day, you can’t get sustained benefits from Z-Force. No matter how many pills you take, if you take them all at once, they will stay in your system for only a few hours.
This is a problem, especially because you want your testosterone levels to stay elevated at all times. There’s no long-term benefit in having testosterone raised for a couple of hours and then having it back to baseline. If that’s what you’re looking for, then there are much cheaper and more effective ways to do it; intense exercise being one of them.
If you’re looking for long and sustained results, then you want testosterone boosters that have 3-4 servings per day. When you take several servings spread throughout the day, you will keep your testosterone high at all times.
Z-Force by Dymatize is basically a multivitamin and mineral formula; it has 5 ingredients in total, and all of them are either vitamins or minerals.
This isn’t necessarily a bad thing. However, you want a combination of vitamins, minerals, and natural herbs to optimally increase testosterone and anabolic activity in your body.
There’s also Vitamin D3 missing from this product. If you haven’t already heard, Vitamin D3 is basically a hormone, which is crucial for the production of testosterone in the body.
Ultimately, this product hasn’t just failed in its serving frequency, it also uses an incomplete profile. This makes it really hard to justify its claimed benefits.
- Vitamin C – this is a powerful natural antioxidant and has a role in testosterone production. However, since we already get plenty of Vitamin C from various food sources, it’s almost impossible to be deficient in it, and thus receive any benefits.
- Vitamin E – Another powerful antioxidant, but unlike Vitamin C, Vitamin E is fat-soluble, which means you have to take it with a meal to work. Since the instructions of Z-Force read that you should take it on an empty stomach, this makes no sense as you need a fat source for some of its ingredients to work. Really poor job by Dymatize here.
- Vitamin B6 – Fortunately, Vitamin B6 is water soluble, which means it won’t be wasted like other ingredients in this product, when you take them with water. In terms of the benefits that this vitamin offers, they include cognitive function improvements and also a boost in testosterone production. However, you need to be deficient in this vitamin in order for it to work. However, the only groups of people who are at risk from B6 deficiency are elderly and vegans.
- Magnesium – Not a lot to say here, magnesium is a crucial mineral in our body, and if you’re deficient in it, it can show on your testosterone levels. This is a great ingredient choice by Dymatize.
- Zinc – Another key mineral for testosterone production. Zinc is also important for your immune function and antioxidant activity in the body, among numerous other functions. But while it’s a great addition in Z-Force, it comes in a risky high dose, 30mg. This is 200% of RDA for zinc, which can cause terrible stomach pains and diarrhea, among other side effects.
What Others Say
“This product is sketchy. I say this for a few reasons. I know a few other reviews said a pill or something broke open on the inside which is poor on the companies part. Also, weird plastic wrapper crunched up on the inside. This isn’t the industry standard like using cotton. It makes me feel uneasy to take this because I feel like someone is selling bunk products. Hopefully, Amazon can contact the source of this product and work it out. Because I know dymatize puts out a better product than this.” – Amazon Customer
“I definitely have more vivid dreams, so the ZMA is in there. After more research and personal trials, I don’t think this has much more to offer, especially in the higher test arena. Save your money unless you’re just looking for more lucid dreams, or you’re vegetarian and deficient in zinc and mag.” – BeantownDutch (Amazon Customer)
“It’s hard to say about workout supplements as to exactly how well they work without lab testing. I’ve been told these help build muscle, etc. Do they? I don’t know since I don’t take things like this alone. I always use several different ones together, so maybe yes, maybe no. It depends on how I have to spend more time on this stuff as to whether I get this.” – DonDallas (Amazon Customer)
Z-Force by Dymatize uses a high dose of zinc, which can cause negative side effects in some people. These include;
- Stomach upset and pain
You don’t want to take more than 10mg of zinc all at once; Z-Force has three times that amount.
Conclusion to Z-Force by Dymatize
Z-Force by Dymatize is by no means a bad supplement, you just need to realize that you can’t expect too much from it.
This product is a basic ZMA formula, with an addition of Vitamin C and E. While this is good for improving your sleep and perhaps even general health, it’s not optimal for boosting testosterone.
If you want your male hormone elevated, then you need a combination of Vitamin D3, B6, D-Aspartic Acid and Fenugreek at the right doses in order to notice benefits.
Z-Force comes at a fairly low price though, so there’s not much to lose. You can get some decent benefits like improved sleep and recovery from workouts.
But if you’re looking for more serious results, then we suggest checking other options.